Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The REAL 10 week belly shot & Facts!


Yay for baby belly! Its growing (:

We are offically 10 weeks now (: Which means little Olive is now a Walnut/Prune. I like walnut much better, it sounds better than a wrickled little fruit that makes you poo. haha. Our sweet little Walnut is between 1.2 and 1.5 inches long and weights a whopping .14oz!!  The bones and cartilage are now forming, and the vital organs are now working! The baby can now move, wiggle and flop around which I have felt already!! :D The arms are now able to move with working arm joints and the tiny legs are soon to follow! The fingers and little tootsies continue to de-web and become individual digits! Yay!

Fun fact: Our baby will double to triple in size over the next 2-3 weeks! Mind Blowing if you ask me!

On the down side: I have high blood pressure, spilling protein [protein in the urine], swelling and constant headaches. All signs of Preclampsia! UGH! I had pre-e with Kaylee from 20 weeks on, but this is REALLY early to have it. I am on modified bedrest, I am still working while I can, which I am not supposed to do, but I am a Nanny so really its like being at home anyway. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment