Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Appointment and Ultrasound!

Appointment went wonderfully! Due date was changed to February 6th, which puts me at 9weeks 3days (: Got to hear the heartbeat which is now the current soundtrack of my life! I am so in love with this sweet little OLIVE. Yes I said Olive again haha. The baby is about an inch long and well you remember all the 9 week facts right? Well if not do some back tracking because I am not typing all that out again for those who dont pay attention. Haha.

My blood pressure is already high UGH but they gave me meds and new prenatals. I had my blood drawn again today for more tests. I have to pee in a jug for 24 hours starting tomorrow and turn it back in Friday. Gross right? Right! It has to be kept cold so we are getting a small cooler because I am not a fan on the idea that a jug of my PEE in sitting next to my yummy kiwi's!

Pap next time around and another u/s at 18 weeks. They are all for my giving birth naturally and already set me up wth the lady who runs the birth center they have at the hospital!

Hubby, Monster one and my sister were there as well. Hubby was blown away being able to see the little olive move around and hear that sweet woosh of the heart beat. BP was 157 which is just peachy! (:

My next appointment is July 26th. I can't wait! I will be able to hear the heartbeat again, maybe see the baby and well I am just excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment