Tuesday, June 28, 2011

9 week belly and facts!


I am 9 weeks today! WOW! This is the beggining of my third month of pregnancy (: Time is going by so fast! Our first prenatal appointment is next Wednesday, where we will hopefully get an inside peak at our little OLIVE!

Thats right ladies and gents, our sweet little baby is now the size of a large green olive! .9 inches and weighing in at a whopping .07oz! This little gal/guy is moving on up in the world of fruit ha. Our little Olive is now considered a fetus, but again no matter the tech name for our kiddo its still our BABY. The facial features are becoming more pronouced and the heartbeat can be heard now with a standard doppler u/s device (:

Big changes for our sweet little monster and mommy! My belly has a noticable bump now, I am showing about 4 weeks ahead of when I started showing with Kaylee! My morning sickness has increased but sour candies and tons of water seem to help ease it away. I am getting more and more emotionally attached to my new little bean. And starting to realize, Kaylee wont be my one and only for much longer, so I am taking the time to cherish the moments we have alone and as a family of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment