Thursday, June 9, 2011

2-15-11 Operation Baby...Maybe

Attention Readers: I am skipping a few months, this baby business started long before 2011, but I figured I might as well skip the heartbreaking moments and get into the final trying months.

So this is my ovulation week and this means a few things: sex, Ovulation tests, and oh & sex. The hubby is very excited about this, as am I. It also means I will have to worry and wait until March 1st but I think I can handle that lol.
I am really excited about getting pregnant with baby number two. It would be so nice to get pregnant this month for a few reasons the main one being that kaylee and her new sibling would be about 3 years apart, and we dont like the idea of them being much further apart in age. Another neat thing about getting preggo this month would be the babies due date: 11-11-11. Kinda cute and I am into the 11:11am/pm wishing so it would be a neat birthday.
After suffering a miscarriage after my mothers death in 2007 and again only a few months ago, I know I am prone to miscarry due to stress, so I am keeping myself calm and relaxed with yoga, ballet stretching and light workouts. Hubby has been great at keeping me in a happy cheerful mood by helping me out around the house and with miss terrible 2 lol.
So wish us luck, or pray, or whatever it is you do! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment