Thursday, June 9, 2011

5-4-11 Hello Humpday.

My OPKs and HPTs are here!! (: Woot. 40 Ovulation Tests and 15 Pregnancy tests for only 12$ Free shipping too Yayness (:

Af ended quick! She was short and sweet thank goodness. But yesterdayI have had some out right insane
cramps coming from only the left side. Grr they make me wish I could look inside and ask 'WTF ARE YOU DOING IN THERE BE NICE TO MEEE'

I have noticed the days I forget to take my prenatal I get a migrain from
HELL! [like today] lasted 5 freaking hours!! But I already have something wrong with me that causes me to have a daily headache that can last from 30mins to 2 weeks it also causes blackouts, vomiting, forgetfulness and a whole list of other BS. The cause is still unknown =/ Anyway the headache today went away about 15 mins after taking my prenatal. Weird!

Anyway I am on CD 7! yay 8 Days until Oing (: Sticking with the SMEP this cycle which means CD 10 we start 'trying' [see previous posts for SMEP details] Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment