Thursday, June 9, 2011

3-20-11 Hungry Hungry Hippo....what?!

I have been starving but nothing yet everything sounds good.

Today at dinner the food smelled delicious yet tasted awful to me, and then just a few minutes ago I tried to make popcorn and the smell was just over baring, I had to make hubby throw it away outside. And I LOVE popcorn!

Ive been slightly crampy as well and sleepy, which is weird since I could not sleep for 2 days then sleep for 3 hours and be just fine. I am hardly ever tired. My boobs look HUGE even hubby noticed lol I literally had to make a "bra" run they are a cup size bigger!


I am hoping these are good signs for me, but I have a feeling its just my hoping and wishing over riding my actual smell and tummy needs. And maybe stress is whats making me tired, but I cant help hoping!! I really hope this isnt a chem preg and I hope these are all REAL preg symptoms lol but its hard to tell since preg symptoms clone so many other things Grr.


DPO: 5 DUT: 8
Symptoms: Sore and enlarged boobs, strong sense of smell and taste, very tired, light cramping and twinges of pain in low abdomen.
You know the drill about my lingo by now lol See prvious posts for more info
KYFC and Wish Me Lots of Baby Dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment