Thursday, June 9, 2011

3-6-11 The Ashley Train Wreck...CRASH

I feel like a train wreck! I cry over everything, I am moody, grumpy, and restless. And I am worn out!

Hubby says I have become the spawn of satan lol But he has been really good to me, hugs me and kisses me when Im feeling sour, makes sure the chores are done so I have have to worry about all of them. He even lets me pick what movie we watch before bed haha.

But even with all his help, I feel so emotional. I feel 13 again, where the smallest things can ruin a perfectly good day. I cried today because i set the stove to the wrong temperature and couldnt put the chicken in the oven yet! Ugh what is going on here?!
Yesterday I got upset when Kaylee's pictures didnt turn out right when I printed them off @ the drug store. I feel so bad for the lady trying to help me!

I am normally very laid back about the little things and usually only plan and organize the big stuff, and now every little detail digs into my skin like a knife!


I need a pick me up and fast!

CD: 6 DUO: 9
[see previous post for explanations of abreviations]

No comments:

Post a Comment