Thursday, June 9, 2011

4-20-11 Shh No C Word Allowed!

I dont have many symtoms except that I am peeing a lot more than normal and I have tender boobies [ocassional cramps].
But thats usually a PMS sign so I have no high hopes this cycle.
I was feeling "pregnant" for a few days but I woke up this morning with a feeling in my gut that I am not. I only have one more cycle to get pg before we look into "science" stepping in. My doctor has been sugesting that we both have tests run but I wanted to try naturally first.
I knew it was going to be harder this time around after having CC, but a girl can dream! They say "YAY no more cancer" but what they dont tell you is life after cancer is NOT the same at all! Baby making clearly is an issue for me now but I am hoping that we still have a shot at doing this the natural way without having needles and probes and tests done. I really dont need a team of doctors and nurses knowing about my sexcapades and other issues haha ;P
On a side note, I am getting my cancer screening again next cycle as I had a cluster of cells on my cervix but that they came back negitive for cancer last testing time so I am hoping nothing changes there!
I am going to TRY and not test until AF comes, but we all know I just went on a man hunt for my HPTs so obviously I am a die hard POAS-holic lol sooooo we'll see how long that lasts :P

No comments:

Post a Comment