Thursday, June 9, 2011

5-23-11 Sinking Feeling & Birthday Blast!

I have not tested since the 20th, all my "good" feelings about this cycle went away. I dont know why but I just woke up and had this feeling I wasnt.
I have been cramping from the left side, and my bbies are sensitve but not tender. If you know what I mean...lol
I think I will test in the AM (:
If I am not pg this cycle next cycle is still in the Feb zone [2/29] So I still have my shot of a Feb baby!

Found an OB office! Talked to 3 of the doctors and liked them all!
They took time out of their BUSY day to call me and have a 15 min phone consult (: Which I think is awesome! I am going to talk it over with hubby and then schedual tomorrow. [today]
[Kinda hoping murphys law works in my favor...now that I am SEEKING help with fertility, it just kinda happens lol]

 
Kay's partay was a blast! She had sooo much fun! I will try and post pics in a blog tomorrow for you all!
She got a TON of awesome stuff, new books, new baby dolls, clothes, a 'grocery' cart [she's mommys helper], pretend food, THREE swimming pools, a pool chair, new swim suit, a tricycle, a baby doll stroller and so much more lol
Most of her friends and family made it to the party, she got to meet Chuck E Cheese and go in the TICKET BLASTER with her Daddy (: It was a blast. Everyone enjoyed the party and my amazingly yummy cupcakes (:

No comments:

Post a Comment