Thursday, June 9, 2011

4-8-11 OPKs and Potty Adventures

Oh the adventures of Mommy World.
I started my OPKs this week no positive yet but its still early in the game so there is no worries there. I am trying to keep track of my cycle, but I have two different results on my counters so I am trying my best to stay up with both at the same time!
Still following the SMEP, only we have added "fun" here and there just because we want to hee hee.
Funny True story: We went to the store to get more OPKs & HPTs since we didnt order them offline this time [UGH I wish we did its sooo much cheaper!!!! saveontests.com btw has GREAT deals everyday!!!!] Anyway I get to the cashier and she is like staring at me and all my tests and says "Do you want a kid?" I said "Nope trying to get my dog pregnant and we found a stud" Cashier: "Haha. Whats the point of so many tests." Me: "Er. Well when you are told after having one child on the first shot and beating cervical cancer, that you may have a hard time concieving ever again you tend to get obsessive and lets just hope you never have a need for so many tests." Cashier: "Oh." She finishes checking me out and as I am getting everything organized I hear her call me a crazy lady lol. Idiot.
KAYLEE GOT HER FIRST BIG GIRL POTTY & EASY UPS!

Needless to say we are super excited for our Muffin! We introduced her to the potty and she loves it! She hasnt used it yet but she knows to sit on it, how to wipe ect ect.
We have a more laid back approch to PT, we will let her walk around with no diaper or easy up until night time or an outing. She will need to clean up her own "messes" with help of mommy and daddy. Since she goes to work with me [Nanny] I already talked to my employer about my tatics and she is on board! Woo hoo!
Muffin gets to add a sticker to her potty everytime she uses it (: A star for poo poos and a flower for pee pee. She is VERY excited to decorate! For ever 5 stickers she gets M&Ms as a special treat for being such a big girl.
If she doesnt dig it, we will take a break and try again later. No need to push her into doing something she isnt comfortable with!

No comments:

Post a Comment