Thursday, June 9, 2011

4 days ago: Breathing easier...

Yay!! Woo Hoo!
We got the results of my first blood draw and my Beta & progesterone levels are GREAT! Fabulous I think is the word the NP used (: 2 more just to be safe but things are looking up!
I got a few questions from readers on here and on my other blog about the baby so I thought I'd answer them now!
"Why do you call the baby Apple-seed?"
Good Q! The babys nick name will change as s/he changes! Right now baby is the size of an Apple-seed so for now thats his/her nick name!
"Do you want a boy or girl?"
Frankly, HEALTHY! lol We are team blue! We want a little boy but would be just as happy with a bundle of pink!
"Will you find out the sex?" Yes I will. But family and friends and HUBBY will all be left in the dark. Will I tell you? YES! lol Just dont tell on me! (;
"Names?" Another secret! I will give out our final three picks for names to friends and family, and even YOU but I will be the only one to know the babys name (:
Currently: 5 weeks 4 days!

Little Kay is about to have her surgery in a few short days! Ugh! What a nightmare...I dont even want to think about it.
She is developing so well! Her speech and word count are growing and getting better. She is healthy and happy and I just feel an enormous amount of love from her.
My sweet little Kay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment