Friday, June 10, 2011

Twins...Your kidding right? RIGHT!?

I am perfectly happy to be pregnant.
Again: I am perfectly happy to be pregnant.
Edit: I am BEYOND happy to FINALLY be pregnant.

My OB called and said she finally had time to look at my last blood draw and u/s I had on Wednesday. She said my beta levels are wonderful, so wonderful in fact that there is a good chance I am carrying T W I N S.

Twins:either of two offspring born together: either of two people or animals born to the same mother at the same time.

Let me tell you a little something about me:
-When I was 16 I didnt want kids, I dreaded the very idea of having children.
-18 I got pregnant, had a miscarriage and to my surprise I was devestated.
-19 I got pregnant again [same guy] had a miscarriage. Decided then and there maybe kids just werent going to happen for me and made myself content with that.
-20 I got pregnant with my daughter Kaylee. I was very happy, loved my pregnancy and knew she would be my ONE AND ONLY.
-21 Got pregnant [kays dad again] Miscarried was again surprised at my devestation, talked with hubby and we agreed to have another it is our last shot after all. Two would be perfect. Tried and failed tried and failed; you know my story by now.

NOW: I am pregnant, happily pregnant. After trying and trying and trying, I got what I wanted. And I feel bad for dreading twins. Twins scare me. Raising two more, the same age, at the same time, yeah, my deffinition of terrified.

Now the OB said this was only her guess, and that she could be entirely wrong. I asked how sure, she said, I dont want to give you a number and end up being wrong. Da** you woman, I NEED to know.

So I still have to wait. Sit. And. Wait. Until July 6th. JULY 6TH!?

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment