Thursday, June 9, 2011

3-3-11 Baby Dancing...Rock On

So I have been on my baby journy for a while, if you read before you know my Sobs haha. Before we had a "Let it Happen" Attitude, but we never got pregnant! And its been a while since we started! Jeesh! So we talked and talked about the advantages and disadvantages of really TTC a few months ago; clearly we decided to really go at it!
I have been tracking on three different websites, as well as on an app on my phone (: I also have been charting my temp since the beginning but I am one of those woman that doesnt have a temp change during the big O so that hasnt been very helpful =/ but I am confident we will get preggers when the time is right (:

Anywho we are super excited to have another baby, and we are hoping for oodles of baby dust and NO BFNs(:
This is a BFP month, I can feel it!
KYFC for me (:
CD: 3 DUO:10
Heres a guide for those who dont understand my lingo!
TTC: Trying to Concieve
O: Ovulation
BD: Baby Dancing/Sex
BFN: Big Fat/Fucking Negative
BFP: Big Fat/Fucking Positive
Sobs: Same Ol Boring Story
PT: Pregnancy Tesy
POAS: Pee On A Stick
CD: Cycle Day
DUO: Days Until [predicted] Ovulation
DPO: Days Past Ovulation

No comments:

Post a Comment