Thursday, June 9, 2011

2 days ago: Growing up & Surgery Blues

Only two more days until Apple-seed graduates to a Sweet Pea!
Amazing how fast a baby develops! Yes, yes its 9 months but I am already in month 2!
Apple-seed now has his/her own beating heart and circulatory system. Can you imagine the insanity that is taking place in my uterus, because for me its mind blowing. Simply MIND BLOWING. Two seemingly carefree cells, hook up and become a group of cells that divide super fast and connect and guide and become a little human! Like I said mind blowing...
Got my results from the 2nd blood test, the numbers are still good. Had a blood draw today, will hear results later this week.
Kays surgery is tomorrow and all I have to say is:
Is it possible to stress about NOT stressing?!

Tomorrow is Kay's surgery, and of course being her mother I am FREAKING THE HECK OUT! ugh My tiny baby is going under the knife and under anesthesia!

I am trying to keep myself relaxed and calm, because I know stress is not good for the baby baking inside me, but gosh is it hard! Every single thing that could go wrong is passing through my head. I have had nightmares about her not waking up or missing her eye and ugh...not good.

I keep telling myself everything will be FINE, but heading into the medical field myself and knowing what I already know and percentages and numbers ect ect Its hard to keep saying "Nothing will go wrong, it will be perfect."

But...It will be fine. Nothing will go wrong. It will be perfect
.

No comments:

Post a Comment