Thursday, June 9, 2011

3-29-11 Tired of Waiting....Boo!

I have no AF and all my tests have come up Neg! I am sometimes a day late but I will cramp up to the point of just staying in bed, but I dont have that at all. Just super tender breasts and today I had CRAZY EWCM in the late evening between 6-8pm.
I almost wonder if I will ovulate this cycle or not because of this! =/ My friend told me that my cycle maybe trying to "sync" up with hers or my new employers [I am a nanny for a work from home mom] since I have been spending lots of time with them lately, but thats never happend to me before so I am not sure.
Now I am just super nervous that I wont ovulate and will have to wait even longer to catch my eggies );
Any thoughts, similar experiences, ect!?
Thanks in Advance

I mentioned the SMEP in my pervious post and here is what that entails (:
-"Try" every other night starting Day 8
-Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
-Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
-When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
-Skip one night, then do one last "try"
-Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun
-If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until AF day, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.
**Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan.

***Again this ended up being a Chemical Pregnancy***

No comments:

Post a Comment