Thursday, June 9, 2011

3-11-11 The Art of Kidnapping....BD Story

I have Big BDing plans this weekend since I am due to ovulate on Sunday. I thought about buying OPK's for this week but idk if we will have the $$ since we went over budget on groceries this week. Maybe the $$General has some? :/


  I told hubby to clear his schedual for the weekend because I planned on kidnapping him and locking him in our room so we can get this munchkin baking already!!! His face :O followed by XD

I have offically applied for FAFSA and to school (: I am super duper excited to get the ball rolling lol I had waited two years so hubby could get things done and now its my turn!! Im debating between OB/GYN Nursing and Ultrasound...hmmmm Both are something I would LOVE to do. Im sure I'll pick one soon though!
CD: 11 of 27
DUO: 2 or 4 [I have two different predictions]
OPK: Ovulation Prediction Kit
DB: Baby Dancing
See previous posts for more details
WISH ME LUCK!! & KYFC

No comments:

Post a Comment