Thursday, June 9, 2011

4-28-11 Actually Happy about this? Yes, yes I am

So I am incredibly happy about this happening right now. Normally I would be very, very sad about this but I am NOT! Now I have you wondering what on earth I could be happy about! haha!
AF showed up!
Now if your a
regular reader you know why it is so weird
that I am happy she is here and I will now explain why:
If I get pg this cycle then my estimated due date will be
Jan 29th 2012[thats IF I ovulate on time] this is a good thing
because it is my mothers birthday!
She passed away in
2007. I had a miscarriage shortly after her death and holidays and her birthday are hard. I think having a EDD of Jan 29th would be a wonderful
thing for me and the rest of my family
(: hubby swears its a sign we will get pg this cycle and I
really hope he is right!
We still have our list of names that we liked and they surprisingly have NOT changed as of yet.
key word there is Y E T lol
I also reworked my birth plan
[yes this early lol I am a PLANNER] from my daughters to better suit what we want to happen this time around. Pretty much the same stuff and I know I will need to make a few alterations once I do get pg.
Currently:
I am on cycle day 1.
Roughly 12 days until O
Roughly 26 days until next AF
In other news: Kaylee's 2nd birthday is RIGHT AROUND the corner (: We are super excited for her special day. May 8th 2009 almost 4 and a half weeks early we were blessed with out little monster! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful kiddo to watch grow up!
Hope everyone is doing well (: KYFC for me this cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment