Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blueberry is now famous!

Well our little blueberry is now known to everyone of importance! Shane's family all got the news today when papaw opened his father's day card that read "Love, Kaylee and Blueberry"! Of course everyone wanted to know who this blueberry was! Even though she had on her big sister onesie no one noticed! It was the card that gave it away!

Hubby's mother has yet to find out, and for good reason. She has been nothing but a thorn in our side for the last 4-5 months and actually tried to fight with me. We think we will tell her soon, but she will not be invited to the birth. Which is sad if you ask me, its a family affiar and she has dug a rut so deep that right now no one wants to be around her. ): Oh well, the best I can do is wish her well and hope she makes changes in her life.

226 days until Kaylee is offically a BIG SISTER!! I dont think it will hit her that there will be a new little one around until s/he is here. We are going to take her to sibling classes so that she can learn all about how to be a wonderful big sister, which we know she will be anyway! I fall more and more in love with my two babies everyday. I can't imagine my life without them. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment