Thursday, June 9, 2011

Apple Seed is a Graduate & Muffin is feelin' Good.

My little Apple-seed is now SIX WEEKS!
Apple-seed is now a Sweet Pea!
Wow! My sweet little baby is growing up quick already! Sweet-Pea is now a quarter of an inch big and growing quickly to make room from whats to come. Sweet-pea is starting to get eyes, ears, cheeks, chin and nose, s/he also has little webbed 'paddle' like hands and feet that will begin to move by the end of the week. His/her heart is beating on it's own, and the circulatory system is functional now.
Still blows my mind how fast my little sweet-pea will change over the next 34ish weeks. 238 days if you wanna really get down to it. (:
Kaylee is doing well. (: She has been napping a lot. Her fever is down and she is eating and drinking again. She has been watching her favorite movie "Toy Story 3" because she is in love with Buzz lol. I am happy that she is slowly becoming more active and more like herself. Getting her off these meds slowly and switching her to tylenol as the week goes on. (:
I posted names a long while ago, here is an update on all that jazz.
Now that we are FINALLY pg, we narrowed down our baby names thanks to :http://www.yeahbaby.com/baby-name-generator.php! Ugh I love this thing lol

[not our real last name but close]

Avery is my FAVORITE boys name lol I fell in love with it and cant get it out of my head. But I also LOVE the name Landon...


Our Final Three
Boys:
Avery Landon Hartless [Me] Love
Avery Liam Maddox Hartless [Me] LOVE
Liam Carter Avery Hartless [Him] Like
Landon Avery Hartless [Us] LOVE
Landon Avery Maddox Hartless [Us] Love
Avery Liam Rylan Hartless [Us] Love


The middle name for our girls picks is set in stone, its a combination of his gma Linda and my gma Rebecca.

Girls:
Savannah RyLynn Hartless [Us] Love, but worry about nickname Savvy? ick!
Natalia RyLynn Hartless [Me] LOVE [nuh tall e uh] Natty for nickname
McKenna RyLynn Hartless [Him] Could live with
Addison Savannah RyLynn Hartless [Us] LOVE but worry about the nickname Addy ew!
AnnaLeigh Savvanah RyLynn Hartless [Us] It was our other pick for Kay and we both like it


As you can see I have some narrowing down to do lol But I know I will figure it out (:

No comments:

Post a Comment