Thursday, June 9, 2011

3-17-11 The 2 week wait...Baby Names?

I am offically on my 2WW! Ugh what a drag! I dont wanna wait! I think knowing things like this should be instant lol
Hubby and I have come up with our "Final" list of baby names [yes its early but I am a PLANNER] I say final very loosely because I am sure I will change my mind a thousand times. Haha
Hubbys Picks: Boys:
Liam Carter Harless
Aiden Riley Harless
Aiden Zachary Harless

Girls:
Natailia Jordyn Harless
Savannah McKenna Harless
My Picks: Boys:
Avery Maddox Harless
Landon Avery Harless
Avery Carter Harless
Noah Avery Harless

Girls:
Alanna Jordyn Harless
Natalia Savannah Harless
McKenna RyLeigh Harless
But this time its MY turn to pick the name since hubby got to pick last time! I'm so excited! Now I just have to hope we caught my little eggy and that my body will be nice and let it grow! ;D I am so excited! I feel really good about this month, but I dont want to get my hopes up to high only to get a BFN again!!
We also decided that this time around I will be the only one to know the sex of the baby! I am HORRIBLE at waiting and I have the waiting time of a toddler so I HAVE to know or I will literally go nuts. lol ;P Lucky me with the weight of the world in my belly!
So KYFC and wish me LOTS of Baby Dust!
Lingo Help:
2WW=Two Week Wait[for Preg testing]
BFN-Big F---ing Negitive
KTFC-Keep your fingers crossed

Attention Readers: Clearly these names dont stay this way for long. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment