Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Little Game of Catch Up

Well, I am moving on to this blog (: I am a blogger on Thoughts.com and thought that I would venture back here since this is where I originally started blogging!

The next oh 30 or so posts will be a game of catch up...

A little of what you're in for:
I am 22 Hubby is 24. [Both Birthday's in August]

We have an amazing 2 year old named Kaylee. <3 Our tiny miss.

I am a Cervial Cancer survivor, I had two portions of my cervix removed as well as internal radiation right after Tiny Miss was born.

I was told by not one, not two, not three but four doctors that my fertility chances were very low. I have an agressive form of HPV, a very serious strand that causes CC and I will have it for the rest of my life. I was advised to have try and have another child before 25 if I wanted another baby and a better chance of having a healthy pregnancy.

Alrighty, well there is your history lesson for now, get ready for a ton of back tracking before we get to the here and now! I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment